Adam

Adam

@adxm1878

Followers1.3K
Following1.1K

Everton

England, United Kingdom
Joined on March 14, 2018
Statistics

We looked inside some of the tweets by @adxm1878 and here's what we found interesting.

Inside 100 Tweets

Time between tweets:
5 hours
Average replies
79
Average retweets
833
Average likes
4552
Tweets with photos
42 / 100
Tweets with videos
5 / 100
Tweets with links
0 / 100
Formula 1
3 hours ago
BREAKING: @Max33Verstappen is the winner of our 70th Anniversary Grand Prix!

He holds off @LewisHamilton (P2) and @ValtteriBottas (P3) to take his first victory of the 2020 season πŸ†

#F170 πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #F1 https://t.co/4bi7aZyGgn

BREAKING: @Max33Verstappen is the winner of our 70th Anniversary Grand Prix! He holds off @LewisHamilton (P2) and @ValtteriBottas (P3) to take his first victory of the 2020 season πŸ† #F170 πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #F1 https://t.co/4bi7aZyGgn

Adam
20 hours ago

Ross Barkley trending. This will be a good

β–¬β–¬β–¬.β—™.β–¬β–¬β–¬ ═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂ β—’β—€ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β—’β—€ β–ˆβ–„ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β•¬ β—₯β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ—€ ══╩══╩═ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ just dropped down to say ╬═╬ ╬═╬ @lewy_official is the best 9⃣ in the world β•¬β•β•¬β˜»/ ╬═╬/β–Œ ╬═╬/ \

Adam
20 hours ago

Bayern Munich love tearing up English teams

Adam
a day ago

Quoted @SkySportsNews

Andrea Pirlo has been confirmed as the new Juventus boss.

Absolute limbs when we sack Ancelotti for getting us europe and hire Tony Hibbert as first team coach https://t.co/FSrdkyCxRt

SPORF
2 days ago
πŸ”₯ @Cristiano has scored 1.5% of all goals in @ChampionsLeague history. https://t.co/LvIQFiCpip

πŸ”₯ @Cristiano has scored 1.5% of all goals in @ChampionsLeague history. https://t.co/LvIQFiCpip

Adam
2 days ago

Quoted @viniciusjr

1% Chance ⏳ ... 99% Faith πŸ™πŸΎ πŸ‘€ @ChampionsLeague Β‘HALAMADRID! https://t.co/QmDLA2gPyt

1% Chance ⏳ ... 99% Faith πŸ™πŸΎ 

πŸ‘€ @ChampionsLeague Β‘HALAMADRID! https://t.co/QmDLA2gPyt

Where is your god https://t.co/IYgGFZ2rAL

Adam
2 days ago

Surely I'm not the only one that wants city to beat Madrid tonight

Adam
2 days ago

Less attention he gets the better. Don't want any teams sniffing around for him https://t.co/2y3vE9sknD

Adam
2 days ago

Quoted @hummel1923

IT’S HERE – introducing the 2020/21 @everton away kit. Let’s make new memories in amber and blue πŸ’›πŸ’™ #ShareTheGame #hummelsport #EFC #MoreThanEleven https://t.co/XbWpz4KKqs

IT’S HERE – introducing the 2020/21 @everton away kit. Let’s make new memories in amber and blue πŸ’›πŸ’™

#ShareTheGame #hummelsport #EFC #MoreThanEleven https://t.co/XbWpz4KKqs

It's actually starting to grow on me. Well smart https://t.co/mcpgHBheEj

Adam
3 days ago
Everton Arsenal and Man United trying to sign Gabriel be like https://t.co/YUCR6E458K

Everton Arsenal and Man United trying to sign Gabriel be like https://t.co/YUCR6E458K

Everton scouts were reportedly in attendance at the BayArena to watch Bayer Leverkusen take on Rangers tonight. Leon Bailey was the man of interest as he came off the bench for Leverkusen. (Source: Liverpool Echo)

#EFC https://t.co/ufPyxRNEVa

Everton scouts were reportedly in attendance at the BayArena to watch Bayer Leverkusen take on Rangers tonight. Leon Bailey was the man of interest as he came off the bench for Leverkusen. (Source: Liverpool Echo) #EFC https://t.co/ufPyxRNEVa

Adam
3 days ago

Quoted @ufc

No arguments here - the 🐐 reigns at No. 1 on #UFC4. Pre-order now: https://t.co/hNaHe2Wlsn https://t.co/RqQdlfbyps

No arguments here - the 🐐 reigns at No. 1 on #UFC4. 

Pre-order now: https://t.co/hNaHe2Wlsn https://t.co/RqQdlfbyps

Lol https://t.co/06LcAJWAqz

Adam
3 days ago

Quoted @ShaunaSavage17

Member that phase of lockdown when we were all drinking by ourselves in our bedrooms hahhahahahahha class miss it

Wait... We're not doing that anymore? https://t.co/BWOvgWNpgO

BREAKING: Newcastle United’s Saudi Arabian takeover back on as a result of mass protest outside the @premierleague offices today. More to follow #SSNHQ

#SAFC #NUFC https://t.co/rKZ2bSeVc6

BREAKING: Newcastle United’s Saudi Arabian takeover back on as a result of mass protest outside the @premierleague offices today. More to follow #SSNHQ #SAFC #NUFC https://t.co/rKZ2bSeVc6

Next Page