More activities are reopening this week as part of Phase 1 of our #COVID19MA reopening plan.
Reopening is driven by public health metrics and relies on a shared effort by businesses, workers, communities and the Commonwealth to keep workplaces safe.
@MassGovernor Thank you for following the science and listening to the doctors Governor. 84% of the Commonwealth is with you. The other 16% are in the back of pickups with no masks on. https://t.co/znlLY4KYju
@MassGovernor Can you please update the metrics on the https://t.co/eobc3R0iyx website. It hasn’t been updated since 18 May and all of the numbers have trended very positively since. It is misleading when you keep the yellows on the site. People deserve to know how you are deciding things.